Friday, November 25, 2016

Something Special for my Blog readers on Small Business Saturday!

I love the idea of having a day dedicated to purchasing something unique from a small business rather than a gigantic corporation, as is usually the case with Black Friday and Cyber Monday. So I thought I'd offer something special to my faithful blog readers on Small Business Saturday!

For just this one day--Saturday, November 26th--I'm offering a price of $95 plus shipping on each of the following three 8x10 studies (normally $235). They can be purchased through Daily Paintworks/PayPal by clicking on the links below. After this day, they'll each go back up to their normal prices.This won't be posted anywhere else; I'm announcing it only through my blog.

Whether it's by purchasing one of my little paintings or something else from another small business owner, I hope you'll consider supporting Small Business Saturday!


Springtime's Arrival, 8x10, oil on panel (unframed)
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

Creekside Sparkle, 8x10, oil on panel (unframed)
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

Los Carneros Park, 8x10, pastel on panel (unframed)
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE


UPDATE: Thanks for the support! All three sold before I had breakfast this morning! Although my little promotion is over, I do still have several other 8x10s for sale on Daily Paintworks. CLICK HERE to go to my Daily Paintworks gallery page.

No comments:

Post a Comment