Friday, June 6, 2014

Three-day Pastel Workshop in Traverse City, MI - July 23-25

Enchanted Evening, pastel, 16x20

I'm excited to be heading back up to a beautiful area of Michigan (Traverse City) next month to teach a three-day pastel workshop! In "The Pastel Landscape Simplified" we'll focus on...you guessed it...how to simplify the gargantuan amounts of detail that overwhelms us when painting the landscape. The initial block-in will especially receive lots of attention. The June issue of the Pastel Journal features an article I wrote on my block-in process if you'd like to get a little preview of how I approach things...


Workshop Details:

Art Center Traverse City
5152 US-31N
Williamsburg, MI 49690
fee: $320
July 23, 24 & 25, 2014; 9 am - 4 pm
Call 231-941-9488 or register online at www.artcentertraversecity.com

Last I checked, there's still room...Hope to see some of you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment