Friday, November 24, 2017

A Message of Gratitude, and a Sweet Little Offer (Actually 3 of Them!)

During this season of thanks, I'd like to extend my sincere gratitude to my faithful blog readers, many of whom have also become students and collectors. Your support and enthusiasm is greatly appreciated! So as I did last year, I'd like to offer this once again...

I love the idea of having a day dedicated to purchasing something unique from a small business rather than a gigantic corporation, as is usually the case with Black Friday and Cyber Monday. So I thought I'd offer something special on Small Business Saturday!

For just this one day--Saturday, November 25, 2017 (starting by midnight 11/24)--I'm offering a price of $95 plus shipping ($13.60) on each of the following three 8x10 studies (normally $235). They can be purchased through Daily Paintworks/PayPal by clicking on the links below. After this day, they'll each go back up to their normal prices. This won't be posted anywhere else; I'm announcing it only through my blog.

Whether it's by purchasing one of my little paintings or something else from another small business owner, I hope you'll consider supporting Small Business Saturday! 

Many thanks,

Barbara 



UPDATE: All sold before I had breakfast this morning!! A big thank you to the three collectors who purchased these little ones!



Autumn Glow, oil, 10x8, unframed
$95 plus shipping, 11/25/17 only
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE


Drama in a Midwestern Sky, pastel, 8x10, unframed
$95 plus shipping, 11/25/17 only
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE



Golden Afternoon, oil, 8x10, unframed
$95 plus shipping, 11/25/17 only
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

1 comment:

  1. All three have been sold. Many thanks to the three collectors who were very quick to respond! And also to all of you who have been a subscriber to my blog...thank you, and I wish you all the best during this holiday season!

    ReplyDelete