Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Way-back Wednesday - Week 3

Time for my final two Way-back Wednesday paintings. Although I'm realizing that by the time my blog posts usually show up in your inbox, it could be the next day. In that case I suppose we can call it a Through-back Thursday promotion. In either case, if you'd like to purchase one of my favorite but slightly older little pastel studies for $85, here are the last two I'm offering...


Uphill Light, 8x10, pastel on mounted sanded paper
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

Fading Fast, 8x10, pastel on mounted sanded paper
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

Both of these little studies were painted on location in Albuquerque, NM in June 2013 during the week of the IAPS Convention. I'm excited to return there this coming June 2015 and hope to do some more plein air work!

No comments:

Post a Comment