Monday, December 2, 2013

Upcoming Workshop at Terry Ludwig Pastels!



Gearing up for my Colorado adventure next month! I'm finalizing plans for my workshop--The Pastel Landscape Simplified--at Terry Ludwig Pastels in Littleton. While I'm out there, I'm hoping to also do a little skiing and plein air painting, so I'm not kidding about the "gearing up" part!

Dates for the workshop are Jan. 24, 25 & 26 (Fri. - Sun.) and the fee is $325.

In my workshops, I lead you through well defined exercises to help you learn or improve very specific skills. The focus for this workshop will cover various approaches to editing the unnecessary details in the landscape and achieving a more simplified, poetic look.

If you're interested, just email me at barbarajaenicke@msn.com for more details and how to register. All payments must be made by Dec. 20, so don't put it off if you want to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment